Washburn WD7SCE Harvest Series Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural Gloss
The Washburn Harvest Series D7SCE is the acoustic electric companion to the D7S and features the same solid spruce top and select mahogany back and sides. The solid spruce top and quarter sawn, scalloped sitka spruce bracing help define note clarity throughout the entire register of the instrument, making it unparalleled in it's price range. The satin finished mahogany neck feels great in the hands and makes for ease of playing, while the cutaway body design allows easy upper fret access. The attractive "Washburn Heritage" rosette, gloss finish dreadnought body and choice ovangkol for the bridge and fingerboard material add to the pleasing aesthetics of the overall instrument. A Barcus-Berry EQ4T preamp allows for instrument amplification and features a 4-band EQ, built-in tuner, and notch dial for refined tone while plugged in.
Whether at the living room jam or the campfire singalong, the Washburn Harvest D7SCE will be the perfect companion.
- Washburn Harvest Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Type: 6-String Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Neck: Satin Mahogany with 2-Way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: ABS
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Preamp System: Barcus-Berry EQ4T
- Controls: Volume; Bass/Treble/Phase
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 Phosphor Bronze, Light
- Hardware: Chrome
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- UPC: 801128001432
- MPN: WD7SCE-A-U