The Washburn HD10SCE is a dreadnought cutaway acoustic electric guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age. A mahogany back, sides and neck, an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn “Heritage” rosette. The cutaway makes it easy to reach the uppermost frets. With its built in premium Fishman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never have to carry a tuner with you and it’s plug-in ready.
The HD10SCE is the perfect guitar for strumming, picking some blues or bluegrass flatpicking. It's the perfect performance instrument thanks to the premium Fishman electronics. This preamp provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and a phase switch for feedback control.
- Washburn Heritage 10 Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Side Wood: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Neck Material: Satin Mahogany with 2 Way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II301T with Tuner
- Controls: Volume / EQ=Bass, Mid, Treble / Phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- UPC: 801128385426
- MPN: HD10SCE