The HD10SCE12 is a 12-string dreadnought cutaway acoustic electric guitar. It features a solid Sitka spruce top with Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age, mahogany back, sides and neck, an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn Heritage style rosette. The cutaway makes it easy to reach the uppermost frets. With its built in premium Fishman Presys II 301T Tuner/Pre-amp, you’ll never have to carry a tuner with you and it’s plug-in ready.
Let the full, lush tone of a 12-string envelop you. Nothing else feels or sounds like it. The D10SCE-12 String is the perfect guitar for strumming or picking jangling arpeggios. It’s the perfect performance instrument thanks to the premium Fishman electronics. This preamp provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and a phase switch for feedback control.
- Washburn Heritage Series Acoustic Electric 12-String Guitar
- Shape: Dreadnought with Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Neck: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-7/8"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Controls: Volume/EQ=Bass, Mid, Treble/ Phase
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II 301T with Tuner
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- Case: GCDNDLX (Sold Separately)
- UPC: 801128988597
- MPN: HD10SCE12