When you run your signal from your instrument to your amp though long cables and/or through a large array of effects with varying impedance, there's bound to be some signal degradation. Placing the CAE Buffer in your signal chain addresses this issue.
It's a low-noise buffer in a small, rugged housing; it can add up to +6dB of gain with the front-facing gain slider; it makes up for signal loss that can occur when combining effects with different impedance levels; it fine-tunes signal recovery with Hi and Lo cut switches; it has an extra output for a tuner, separate effects chain or amp, and can be set to receive either a buffered or unbuffered signal; it also features a convenient 9VDC power output jack which provides power for another pedal.
The CAE Buffer is truly a mighty utility with a small footprint-an ideal addition to any effects rig or pedalboard!
- Low noise buffer in a small, rugged steel housing
- Hi and Lo cut options with indication LEDs
- Adjustable 0 to +6dB gain slider
- Pass-through 9-volt jack for other effects
- Powered by a Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter, a Dunlop DCB10 DC Brick power supply, or other well regulated 9 volt DC supply with a minimum of 50 mA current capability, and a 5.5 X 2.1 mm positive barrel connector. (Not Included)
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: <1 kΩ
- Max Input: 12 dBV
- Max Output: 19 dBV
- Signal to Noise*: >100 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz ±0.1 dB, Lo Cut -6 dB @ 140 Hz, Hi Cut: -6 dB @ 7 kHz
- Bypass†: True Hardwire Relay (bypassed only when power is removed)
- Current Draw: 43 mA
- Power Requirements: 9 volts DC (Not Included)
- UPC: 710137056664
- MPN: MC406