Dunlop MXR CAE MC401 Boost/Line Driver Pedal with Cables - 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
The MXR CAE MC401 Boost/Line Driver Effects Pedal is simple in design but superbly effective in solving a variety of mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems that can occur when combining effects. The MC401's circuit design has been used for years by CAE in the world's best guitarist's rigs to remedy these problems and rejuvenate the sparkle, punch and brilliance that can be lost. It can also be used as an ultra-clean boost (up to +20dB) for solos or to drive effects for more dynamics and sensitivity.
The MXR CAE Custom Audio Electronics Boost/Line Driver can be powered by one 9-volt battery, a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003 or a DC Brick series power supply. Sold separately.
- BOOST knob controls overall boost (inactive in bypass mode)
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (ice blue LED indicates on)
- AC adapter input
- Input Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Nominal Input: -22 dBV
- Output Level: -22 dBV
- Boost Gain Range: 20 dB
- Noise Floor: >95 dB
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 1.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
- Dunlop MXR CAE MC401 Boost/Line Driver Effects Pedal
- Includes 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
- Solves mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems that occur when combining effects
- Rejuvenate the sparkle, punch and brilliance that can be lost
- Boost function with knob adjustment from 0 to +20dB of clean uncolored boost
- True bypass
- Power Supply 9 Volts DC
- UPC: 710137031944
- MPN: MC401