Dunlop MXR CAE Boost Overdrive Effects Pedal with Cables - 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
The Boost/Overdrive offers the combination of a simple dynamic overdrive and an independent clean boost circuit-all in one compact pedal. The overdrive section is truly classic, adding warmth, sustain and punch, without coloring your sound. It can go from a bluesy, slightly overdriven sound to full-metal crunch with a twist of the gain knob. The MC402 also cleans up nicely when you roll back your guitar volume, making it extremely touch sensitive and responsive to picking dynamics, without becoming thin sounding. The boost circuit alone is a bonus, as it is the exact same circuit CAE has used for years to solve a wide variety of signal conditioning problems in major guitar systems. The MC402's high quality components provide quiet operation and trouble-free interaction with other pedals on your board. In keeping with the CAE tradition, the design is simple and straight forward, with a minimum of controls-only what is necessary to do the job.
The MXR/CAE Boost/Overdrive can be powered by one 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter or a DC Brick series power supply. Sold separately.
- BOOST knob controls amount of clean boost
- OUTPUT knob controls overall volume of distortion effect
- TONE knob shapes color of distorted signal
- GAIN knob controls amount of distortion
- BOOST footswitch toggles boost effect on/bypass (indicated by blue LED)
- OVERDRIVE footswitch toggles overdrive effect on/bypass
- Dunlop MXR CAE Boost Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Includes 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
- Dynamic overdrive/distortion
- Sensitive and responsive to touch and picking dynamics
- Up to +20dB of uncolored clean boost
- Simple, straightforward design
- Quiet operation and trouble-free interaction with other pedals
- Power Supply 9 Volts DC
- UPC: 710137031951
- MPN: MC402