Built from the ground up with the best available components, the MXR GT-OD Overdrive pedal creates smooth, warm, and classic overdrive without excess noise or tone coloring. The simple controls make it easy to dial in a great tone quickly-from crunchy rhythm tone with chord clarity-to sparkly and harmonicrich lead tones with tons of sustain. You won't find an overdrive that is more organic, responsive or open sounding.
The MXR GT-OD is powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU or a power supply such as the DC Brick™. Sold separately.
- Dunlop MXR M193 GT-OD Overdrive Pedal
- Traditionally warm and transparent overdrive
- Single tone control makes tone-shaping simple
- Adds sustain and gain without coloring your guitar or amp’s tone
- Controls: Tone, Output, Gain, and Footswitch
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: <7.5 kΩ
- Noise Floor: >88 dB
- Current Draw: 2.2 mA
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Power Supply: 9 Volts DC
- UPC: 710137043886
- MPN: MXR-M193