Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival series was the standard acoustic/electric guitar seen on MTV’s “Unplugged” series and has since become one of the best selling and most copied guitars on the market. A comfortable body teamed up with quality Barcus-Berry electronics, hardware, and fine woods allows the pristine, crystalline highs to blend perfectly with a full, well rounded low end.
- Washburn Festival Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Shape: Mini Jumbo Cutaway
- Top: Basswood
- Back: Basswood
- Sides: Basswood
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Faux-Abalone
- Neck: Mahogany with 2 Way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Engineered Wood
- # of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Controls: Volume, Built-in Tuner, Bass/Mid/Treble, Notch/Presence
- Preamp System: Barcus-Berry EQ4T
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Alternative
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 Light Set Phosphor Bronze
- Case: GCMJDLX (Sold Separately)
- UPC: 801128676982
- MPN: EA12B