An all solid, all Mahogany Grand Auditorium in Washburn's Heritage Series presents as a simply amazing guitar. It's Torrefied mahogany soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides results in a big, round and robust voice that is versatile for many styles of play.
With a 1-3/4" nut width, this Heritage all-solid Grand Auditorium will feel instantly comfortable for players looking for an upscale solid wood guitar that can keep up with more advanced picking and fingerstyle technique. Arriving pre-installed with a Fishman Presys Blend system, when amplified, the player will enjoy Fishman's industry standard acoustic-electric sound with the added option to blend in microphone.
Other features include an ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Heritage Faux-Tortoise pick guard, Ivoroid body binding, Pearl head stock logo, Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs, and hard shell case.
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Top: Torrefied Solid Mahogany
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Advanced Scalloped-X
- Rosette: 2-ring, Abalone/Maple
- Neck Material: Satin Mahogany with Rosewood Rails & 2-way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ebony with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Offset 3mm dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys+ Blend EQ with built in mic & tuner
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuned with Black buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze
- Case: GCGADLX - Included
- UPC: 801128318622
- MPN: HG120SWEK