The G26SCE is a Grand Auditorium acoustic electric guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Western Red Cedar top with Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing for sublime tone that improves with age, Pau Ferro back and sides, a mahogany neck with an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and an abalone rosette.
The G26SCE is built with a blend of a Cedar soundboard and Pau Ferro. Because it’s a bit smaller than a dreadnought, it’s more articulate and ideal for fingerstyle players. It is, however, both full and clear. Thanks to its built in Fisman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass and treble control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch to deal with feedback issues.
- Washburn Heritage 20 Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back: Pau Ferro
- Sides: Pau Ferro
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Satin Mahogany with 2 Way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II 301T with Tuner
- Controls: Volume / EQ=Bass, Mid, Treble / Phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast with Ebonite Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- UPC: 801128150796
- MPN: HG26SCE