MXR MC403 CAE Power System with Cables - 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
The MC403 Power System—a collaboration between Bob Bradshaw and the MXR design team—is truly the ultimate power supply. The MC403 powers more types of pedals and electronics at one time than any previous power supply unit available. High quality, high performance toroidal transformers ensure quiet operation with superior performance capabilities. Designed for maximum flexibility, the MC403 can be used on pedal boards or rack mounted in a single rack space with the front mount bracket (included). All multi-tap outputs are completely isolated, linear regulated, and short-circuit protected. Enclosed in a heavy-duty housing, the MC403 is designed for years of rugged road or studio use.
- One (1) 19" rack front panel
- Two (2) pedalboard mounting brackets
- Four (4) 2.1 x 5.5mm black right angle to straight, 1' long
- Eight (8) 2.1 x 5.5mm black right angle to straight, 2' long
- Four (4) 2.1 x 5.5mm black right angle to straight 3' long
- Two (2) 2.5 x 5.5mm red right angle to straight 4' long
- One (1) 2.1 x 5.5mm to 3.5mm black straight 2' long
- One (1) 2.1 x 5.5mm to 3.5mm black straight 3' long
- One (1) AC cord with appropriate connector for region of operation
- MXR MC403 CAE Power System
- Includes 2 Instrument Cables 10', 2 Patch Cables 6"
- Collaboration between MXR and Bob Bradshaw
- Powers more types of pedals and electronics at one time than any previous power unit
- Toroidal transformers ensure quiet operation
- Designed to be used on pedalboards or rack mounted
- All outputs have full isolation, linear regulation, and short-circuit protection
- Heavy-duty metal housing
- Powered with the included IEC cable
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 4" x 1.75"
- UPC: 710137035690
- MPN: MC403