Located in Benicia, California, Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. was founded as a small, family-owned and operated company in 1965, and has since grown to be a leading manufacturer of electronic effects, picks, capos, slides, strings and other musical instrument accessories. Dunlop is the home of such legendary products as the Crybaby wah and Tortex picks.
Since 1972, MXR has been a pioneer of the effects pedal market with the revolutionary development of tough and rugged stomp boxes, simple utilitarian designs, small sizes, and 100% rich analog tone. Today Dunlop continues MXR's traditional pedal line of original MXR classics that has come to define the brand, as well as new modern classics like the Carbon Copy and Fullbore Metal. However, MXR has never stopped innovating and continues to inspire with award winning designs.
One of the most popular compressors of all time, the Dyna Comp is the secret weapon on many stars' pedalboards. This box will produce that percussive, clicky sound on a clean guitar that you've heard on so many pop hits. It also adds smooth sustain to lead lines.
- MXR M102 Dyna Comp Compressor Effects Pedal
- In-line compressor “evens out” the signal to your amplifier
- Useful for increased sustain with stable dynamics
- Simple, dual knob operation
- Chunky, clean tones or even out volume of sustained tones for solos
- Output knob controls volume
- Sensitivity knob controls ratio (highest sensitivity is maximum compression)
- LED indicator
- UPC: 710137006539
- MPN: M102