The Washburn HF11SCE is a folk style acoustic electric guitar that's perfect for singer/song writers and those who love the added articulation that a folk sized body brings to the tonal table. The cutaway makes it possible to reach the highest frets and the included Fishman electronics let you sound your best when amplified. It features a solid cedar top and Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age, mahogany back, sides and neck, an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn Heritage rosette.
The HF11SCE is well suited to finger picking and those who perfer a smaller bodied acoustic. It’s a great performing or recording instrument. With its built in premium Fishman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never have to carry a tuner with you, plus it provides the most natural amplified acoustic tone and features volume, bass and treble controls and a phase switch for feedback control.
- Washburn Heritage Series Folk Style Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Shape: Folk Cutaway
- Top: Solid Western Red Cedar
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Material: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II 301T with Tuner
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer
- Controls: Volume / EQ=Bass, Mid, Treble / Phase
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- Case: GCDNDLX (Sold Separately)
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- UPC: 801128680705
- MPN: HF11SCE