Takamine GJ72CE-NAT Solid Top Jumbo Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural
With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the GJ72CE is a commanding acoustic electric guitar that is built to perform.
Featuring a solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides, the GJ72CE produces all the volume and robust sound that players expect from a jumbo guitar. The slim maple neck and 12”-radius bound laurel fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, laurel headcap, abalone rosette, abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons, and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Takamine 6-String Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Style: Jumbo Cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Flamed Maple
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Bound Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"(305 mm)
- Frets: 21
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Rosette: Abalone
- Position Inlays: 12th Fret Abalone Reversed Mountain
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Split Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Ivory with Abalone Dots
- Hardware: Gold
- Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- UPC: 799493251784
- MPN: GJ72CE-NAT