The Stereo Pure Tone jack contains dual rings for optimal signal and lowest possible noise. 100% greater surface area at all contact points creates a more stable connection; as a result, high and low frequencies are greatly improved creating a much more balanced sound while eliminating frequency spikes. No more noise crackle caused by pressure grounds!
The Pure Tone jack allows for increased current handling at 500 volts for high current applications. Tensioned design locks cable securely in place while the increased metal mass carries more signal.
- Full-contact 1/4" Output Jack
- Stereo Pure Tone jack
- Dual rings for optimal signal and lowest possible noise
- New stereo version for instruments with stereo outputs or active electronics
- More stable connection
- Increased Voltage Handling Capacity
- No more noise crackle caused by pressure grounds
- UPC: 813263018220
- MPN: PTT2