Pignose PGG-200 Mini Electric Guitar with Built-In Amplifier. Gig Bag Included.
The Pignose PGG-200 puts all the funk, grit, and power of a Pignose amplifier built right inside a very playable, kickin' little guitar. All you do is pull the famous Pignose knob, crank it up, and the Pignose sound you've known for years comes straight out of the guitar and into your face!
This PGG-200 features a 24 1/4" scale, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, bolt-on maple neck, fixed bridge, and 1/4" headphone jack (which also allows the guitar to be plugged into a regular amp). This mini electric guitar also features a single coil pickup, built-in amp, and metal Pignose volume control (push-pull on/off switch). The PGG-200's feisty 1 watt on-board amplifier is powered by a 9-volt battery. The PGG-200 is truly the perfect guitar for every application...on stage, back stage, recording sessions, on the road, in your room, on your lunch break, or in-between classes.
Whenever and wherever the urge to rock out hits, the Pignose PGG-200 guitar is there! Nothing to plug in (unless you just want to). Just turn it on and go!
- Pignose Mini Electric Guitar w/ Built in Amp and Gig Bag
- Finish: Sunburst
- Amp: 1-Watt on-board amplifier
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 24 1/4"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot markers
- Frets: 22 Nickel Silver
- Bridge: Standard fixed bridge with six adjustable saddles
- Pickup: Pignose humbucker
- Controls: Pignose master volume control with push/pull power switch
- Jacks: 1/4" guitar jack; headphone jack
- Pickguard: Tortoise with metal speaker grill
- Truss Rod Adjustment: Yes
- Hardware: Chrome
- Amp Power: 9V Battery (not included)
- Case: Pignose Gig Bag Included
- MPN: PGG-200SB-KIT