Get Eddie Van Halen’s classic chorus sound suped up for modern rig flexibility.
The EVH 5150 Chorus is based on a legendary chorus unit that Eddie used to add texture and dimension to some of his most classic recordings from the early 1980s. It has a simple three-knob setup—Volume, Tone, and Intensity—with Input and Output Level pad switches, mono and stereo outputs, and an internal True/Buffered Bypass switch for modern rig flexibility. Combine this pedal with the 5150 Overdrive for a huge sound that’s thick and chewy.
The MXR EVH30 pedal can be powered by a 9-volt battery, a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick, Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies (sold separately).
- MXR Eddie Van Halen 5150 Chorus Effects Pedal
- Captures Eddie Van Halen’s classic chorus sound
- Simple 3-knob setup- Volume, Tone, and Intensity
- Input and Output Level pad switches
- Mono and stereo outputs
- Internal True/Buffered Bypass switch
- 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- UPC: 710137097018
- MPN: EVH30