MXR Stealth Series Instrument Cables make switching instruments a quiet and frustration-free experience. We use an integrated “silent” switch to eliminate any unpleasant noise when you plug or unplug your cable, and thanks to optimal capacitance and beefy 20 AWG oxygen-free copper conductors, you’ll hear your tone at new levels of volume and clarity. Stealth Series Cables are perfect for when you’re plugging directly into an amp or DAW and you need tonal purity. Available in 10’ and 20’-ft lengths. All MXR cables come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- MXR Stealth Series Instrument Cable
- Eliminates unpleasant noise when plugging in or unplugging
- Clean, pure tone
- Oxygen-free copper conductors
- 95% OFC spiral shielding blocks interference
- 20 AWG
- Flexible, durable weave outer jacket
- Custom-molded strain relief over soldered connections
- Cable Ends: 1/4" Straight, 1/4" Straight
- Length: 20 ft. (6.1m)
- Color: Black
- UPC: 710137126251
- MPN: DCIR20
Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. warrants MXR-branded cables to the original owner for the life of the product. This limited warranty covers only defects in material or workmanship and does not cover injury to the user or incidental or consequential damages or costs. Dunlop’s warranty liability is limited to product replacement. In the unlikely event that there is a problem, please return the cable and the dated sales receipt to us (Dunlop) and we will repair or replace it.