MXR CSP041 Hybrid Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
The MXR Hybrid Fuzz channels classic Fuzz Face Distortion pedals to open up a blazing new frontier of fuzz. Combining the snarling, high-gain aggression of a silicon transistor and the smooth, shaggy warmth of a germanium transistor into a single circuit, the Hybrid Fuzz generates a broad range of Fuzz Face Distortion tones with just Output and Fuzz controls. Want searing psychedelica straight out of the '60s? The Hybrid Fuzz has you covered. Grinding high-desert riffage? Ditto—and that goes for everything in between. And it's responsive to your guitar's volume control, too, cleaning up nicely when you roll it back.
Plug into the MXR Hybrid Fuzz, and step into a whole new realm of supersonic saturation. Draped in a super tripped out finish courtesy of design studio One Horse Town, you’ll be dressed for the exploration.
The MXR Hybrid Fuzz is powered by one 9-volt battery, a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or an MXR Brick Series power supply (sold separately).
- MXR Hybrid Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Combines two iconic Fuzz Face Distortion sounds
- Snarling, high-gain aggression of a silicon transistor
- Smooth, shaggy warmth of a germanium transistor
- Output and Fuzz controls allow you to adjust the volume and intensity
- Responsive to your guitar's volume control
- Tripped out artwork courtesy of One Horse Town design studio
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- UPC: 710137128972
- MPN: CSP041
- SKU: MXR-CSP041