Fender Pure Vintage Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly, Nickel
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
The Fender Pure Vintage Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly comes with intonation springs, Phillips head intonation screws, hex saddle height adjustment screws, tremolo block, bridge plate, tremolo springs, tremolo claw, tremolo arm and tension springs, tremolo tip and all mounting hardware.
- Fender Pure Vintage Stratocaster Tremolo Assembly
- Genuine Fender replacement part
- Completely retooled to vintage specs for crisp, clean look and feel
- "Fender Pat. Pend." stamped on each saddle
- Bridge block is pre-tapped to accept 3-16 threaded tremolo arm
- Featuring 2-7/32" (2.220") mounting and string spacing
- Used on American Vintage '56, '59, and '65 Stratocaster guitars
- Made in USA
- Color: Nickel
- UPC: 885978507962
- MPN: 0094247049
- SKU: 009-4247-049