Fender Dual Marine Layer Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Fender and Reverb - name a more iconic musical duo. Fender's Dual Marine Layer allows you to add even more dimension to your sonic arsenal. Featuring two independent footswitchable settings, three unique reverb algorithms allow the user to create multiple soundscapes. The sustain switch generates massive atmospheric creations for an out-of-this-world tonal experience.
Designed by Fender's in-house tone gurus, the Dual Marine Layer is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
- Fender Dual Marine Layer Reverb
- Original Fender-designed circuit
- Switch between two uniquely voiced reverb settings via the footswitch
- Three unique reverb sounds not heard on any other Fender reverb pedal
- Sustain footswitch generates your own atmospheric dreamscapes
- LED illuminated knobs show your control settings even on a dark stage
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- Analog dry path
- Top mounted input/output jacks
- Power Consumption: 150mA
- Powered by AC Adaptor-9V DC center negative (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 4.85" x 5.45"
- UPC: 885978429585
- MPN: 0234563000
- SKU: 023-4563-000