Fender Compugilist Compressor/Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Compression and distortion are an undeniable duo. We combined those two essential effects into one pedalboard-friendly chassis: meet the Compugilist Compressor/Distortion. The two discrete, all-analog effects are independently switchable, allowing you to use them solo or stacked. The straightforward controls make it easy to dial in your sound to taste.
Designed by our in-house team of experts, the Compugilist Compressor/Distortion is an all-original Fender circuit. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum, and the Amp Jewel LED gives your pedalboard the classic Fender look. The switchable LED-backlit knobs show your control settings on a dark stage at a glance.
- Fender Compugilist Compressor/Distortion Pedal
- Two independent circuits can be used solo or stacked
- All-analog design inspired by vintage pedals
- Modern controls for precision sound-shaping
- High-current symmetrical control path tames volume spikes near-instantly
- Bass Boost toggle switch engages a bass boost to beef up your low end
- LED illuminated knobs show your control settings even on a dark stage
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
- Power Consumption: 75mA
- Powered by AC Adaptor-9V DC center negative (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2.90" x 4.90" x 5.30"
- UPC: 885978054831
- MPN: 0234551000
- SKU: 023-4551-000