Fender Classic Series Tweed Telecaster Thermometer Hardshell Case
Travel back in time with this modern interpretation of our iconic thermometer case. Modeled after the case that came with the early 1950’s Broadcaster, Esquire and Telecaster but with modern updates. Constructed with birch plywood and covered in tweed for classic appeal, this slim profile case can be stored in small spaces when storage space is a concern. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free while a small accessory compartment offers room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Fender Classic Series Telecaster Thermometer Case
- Tweed wrapped birch plywood exterior
- Soft crushed gold polyester plush interior lining
- Steel core carry handle wrapped in brown vinyl
- Accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-hand Telecaster models
- Total Interior Length: 39"
- Interior Body Length: 21"
- Interior Body Depth: 2"
- Interior Width: 12.5" (lower bout), 10.25" (middle bout), 11" (upper bout)
- Total Exterior Length: 40.5"
- Exterior Width: 15" (lower bout), 12.75" (middle bout), 13.5" (upper bout)
- Exterior Depth: 3.37"
- Color: Tweed
- UPC: 885978703869
- MPN: 0996104300
- SKU: 099-6104-300