Slammi revolutionizes foot-controlled pitch shifting with a powerful new algorithm that yields tremendous improvements in tone. Three-octave polyphonic dive bombs, smooth as silk pitch shifting, fixed interval harmonies and bends plus much more… with the Slammi’s precise control and glitch-free operation the only limit is your imagination.
The Electro-Harmonix Slammi polyphonic pitch shifter pedal gives you much more than a divebomb pedal. Sure, you can send your guitar tone plummeting down or soaring up three octaves, but that's just the start. Set the bend range to zero for a warm, watery chorus effect. Rock this rugged pedal to bend your guitar's pitch up or down, or set the effect to the heel-down position for an "always on" effect. And no matter how fast you play, the Slammi pedal will track perfectly
Smooth pitch shifting for subtle bends, huge divebombs, harmony, and more
You can use the EHX Slammi pedal just like the whammy bar on a guitar, without worrying about your guitar's tuning stability. But whammy-style effects aren't all you get here. You can blend your dry tone with the pitch-shifted tone, so you can create complex harmony effects too. Or use it to bend your whole tone to extremes like Tom Morello (Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine). You can also set the Slammi to produce a swirling chorus effect, giving you a wide range of sounds at your disposal.
Very musical sound, thanks to easily-selectable intervals
You've got a three octave bend range on the EHX Slammi, but thankfully electro-harmonix was smart about how you dial-in the range. You can choose from Detune, Half Step, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octaves, 2 Octaves or 3 Octaves. So you'll always get perfectly musical, in-tune performance, even with big bend ranges. Best of all, you can set the effect to the heel-down position to re-tune your guitar to get 7- and 8-string guitar sounds.
Next Step effects give you reliable performance and near-bulletproof construction
Part of EHX's Next Step series of effects pedals, the Slammi has no moving parts to wear out or break. You'll get many years of use out of this pedal. In fact, we've seen a video of someone running over a Next Step effect pedal with a truck and it kept right on working. It's NOT recommended to drive over your guitar gear, but we do recommend getting the EHX Slammi for an amazingly rugged and reliable pitch shifter pedal.
- EHX SLAMMI Pitch Shifter Pedal
- Next Step Effects Series
- Advanced new algorithm that sounds great and provides glitch-free tracking
- Up to three-octave maximum bend
- Create harmonies by mixing your dry signal with the effect
- MAX BEND Control acts as an 11-way switch to set the maximum bend/interval. Choose Detune, ½ Step, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octaves, 2 Octaves or 3 Octaves/Dive Bomb
- Precision control that lets you smoothly sweep your guitar’s pitch up or down
- Sweep direction can be reversed so maximum pitch bend is in the heel-down position
- Super responsive design with no moving parts, nothing to wear out or break
- Comes with 9 Volt battery
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- UPC: 683274011417
- MPN: SLAMMI