The Electro-Harmonix Pan Pedal is part of EHX's innovative Next Step Effects series. It does not use a potentiometer, optics or magnetism to sweep the pan controls. It provides precise, responsive control over the stereo imaging of your musical instrument(s). Use it to pan one input to two outputs, blend two inputs to one output or as a mono or stereo volume pedal.
- Electro-Harmonix Pan Pedal
- Stereo panning, left, right or center
- Pan / Blend / Mono/Stereo Volume Pedal
- Accurate and highly responsive
- Instantaneous bypass switching that is completely silent
- Ultra rugged - No footswitches, gears or racks to break
- Buffered bypass
- Input impedance presented at each IN Jack is 2MΩ
- Output impedance at each OUTPUT Jack is 1kΩ
- Current draw of the PAN PEDAL is 24 mA
- Battery included, 9Volt power supply optional
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25" x 4.12" x 2.38"
- UPC: 683274011257
- MPN: PANPED