Dunlop Heavy Core Strings are made with great pride in Benicia, California and specially designed for the player that plays in dropped or lowered tunings. These nickel wound strings are designed with a special core-to-wrap ratio so players can maintain tension and tonal focus when tuning below standard.
Heavy Core strings incorporate a unique core wire and proprietary wrap ratios to offer players the ability to really dig in while retaining a tight low end, focused midrange and smooth top-end when playing clean or distorted.
Dunlop DHCN1150 Heavier Core Electric Guitar Strings - Nicel Wound Gauges: 11, 14, 18, 28, 38, 50
- Dunlop Heavy Core Electric Guitar Strings - Heavier Core 11-50
- Designed for dropped and lowered tunings
- Nickel Wound
- Gauges: 11, 14, 18, 28, 38, 50
- Special core-to-wrap ratio to maintain tension and tone
- Tight low end, focused midrange, and smooth top-end
- Performance is retained when playing both clean or distorted
- UPC: 710137046344
- MPN: DHCN1150