DMI Guitar Labs FBTTR1 Fret Butter Instrument Fingerboard Cleaner
DMI Guitar Labs Fret Butter is a unique and simple patented proprietary solution for your stringed instruments' fingerboard. Fret Butter hydrates the wood and removes grime and oxidation from your frets in one simple application. The result is a clean hydrated fingerboard with shiny frets and a satin smooth finish protecting against sweat, acids, metal corrosion, and string abrasion. The one-piece applicator cloth comes in a re-sealable package and can be used multiple times. Fret Butter is safe to use on lacquered or poly-coated fingerboards.
*Fret Butter is not recommended for thinly plated surfaces or bushed finished metals. DO NOT USE ON MAPLE FINGERBOARDS!
DMI Guitar Labs is committed to providing cruelty free, environmentally responsible and innovative care products for the musical instrument industry.
- DMI Guitar Labs Fret Butter Fingerboard Cleaner
- Easily clean your fingerboard with the all-in-one cloth
- Removes fingerboard grime
- Hydrates the fingerboard leaving it with a satin touch
- Removes oxidation from frets
- Prevents cracking and splitting of your fingerboard
- Prevents corrosion from sweat, acids, and other destructive elements
- Re-sealable with multiple cleanings per cloth
- Fresh vanilla smell
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Prop 65 compliant
- Safe for nitro, poly, UV catalyzed, and waterborne finishes
- Do NOT use on maple fingerboards
- Made in USA
- Quantity: 1
- UPC: 712038110902
- MPN: FBTTR1
- SKU: DMI-FBTTR1