D'Addario PW-CP-10MBR NS Artist Capo for Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Metallic Bronze
The D'Addario Artist Capo utilizes a patented tri-action geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the Artist Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger-style design and lightweight aluminum construction adds no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. The NS Artist Capo includes a Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. Tuner sold separately.
D'Addario promises to be the most innovative professional musician’s tools available. Our diverse capo line is no exception. Many of our groundbreaking models are the result of a productive joint effort between famed designer Ned Steinberger and Jim D’Addario. No matter what style of capo you prefer, D'Addario has the capo for you.
- D'Addario NS Artist Guitar Capo
- Designed for use on 6-string electric and acoustic guitars
- Micrometer tension adjustment assures buzz-free in-tune performance at every fret
- Patented Tri-Action geometry offers easy use and even clamping tension
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Includes NS Micro Tuner mounting bracket (Tuner sold separately)
- Color: Metallic Bronze
- UPC: 019954195779
- MPN: PW-CP-10MBR