- Folk, Traditional, & Bluegrass
- Recording King RK-ELITE-85 Flamed Maple Acoustic Resonator Banjo with Case
Recording King RK-ELITE-85 Flamed Maple Acoustic Resonator Banjo with Case
Modeled after the original Mastertone banjos of the 1930's, our RK Elite 85 offers players classic vintage snap and handcrafted construction.
Professional components like a classic Mastertone-style tone ring and true steam-bent 3-ply maple rim provide the fundamentals for traditional banjo tone. The highly-flamed maple resonator & neck and cherryburst finish result in a stunning banjo with excellent projection and beautiful aesthetics.
With classic design features like the vintage-style double-cut Recording King peghead and custom Hearts & Flowers-style peghead and fretboard inlay, the Elite 85 combines historic banjo tradition with modern construction for a true top shelf instrument.
- Recording King Elite Series Flamed Maple Resonator Banjo
- Resonator: Highly Flamed Maple
- Rim: 3-Ply Maple
- Flange: Mastertone-Style One-Piece
- Head: Remo Frosted Head, 11" High Crown
- Tone Ring: Mastertone-Style
- Tension Hoop: 24-Hook Brass Notched; Round American Threaded Hooks and Nuts
- Coordinator Rod(s): Dual 1930’s Style
- Neck: Highly Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Tailpiece: Presto-Style
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony; 5/8"
- Nut: Bone
- Fret Markers: Custom Hearts & Flowers-Style M.O.P. Inlay
- Inlay: Custom Hearts & Flowers-Style M.O.P. Inlay
- Peghead: Double-Cut Recording King
- Overlay: Ebony Peghead Overlay with Mother of Pearl Inlay
- Tuners: Gotoh Planetary Tuners With Geared 5th Peg
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Scale Length: 27-3/8"
- Armrest: Included
- Finish: Vintage Cherryburst
- Case: Included Vintage Hardhsell Case
- UPC: 840246038869
- MPN: RK-ELITE-85
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed