Washburn HD20SCE Heritage Series Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural
The Washburn Heritage HD20SCE is a classic dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar that boasts a cutaway design for enhanced upper fret access. Crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top and cathedral peak scalloped-X bracing, this guitar delivers superior tone that only gets better with age.
The Pau Ferro back and sides, combined with a mahogany neck and Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, create a unique and distinctive sound that is both full and clear, making it ideal for bluegrass flat picking and hard strumming. The die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons provide quick, easy, and accurate tuning, while the Washburn tortoise pick guard and Washburn Heritage rosette add a touch of elegance to the design.
Thanks to the built-in Fisman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you will never have to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass, and treble control for a natural amplified acoustic tone, along with a phase switch to tackle any feedback issues.
- Washburn Heritage 20 Series Guitar
- Type: Acoustic Electric
- Shape: Dreadnought
- Style: 6 String, Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Pau Ferro
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Neck Wood
- Satin Mahogany with 2 way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Controls: Volume / EQ=Bass, Mid, Treble/Phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys II 301T with Tuner
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast with Ebonite Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- Finish: Gloss
- Color: Natural
- UPC: 801128708843
- MPN: HD20SCE-O-U