**This item is a store return. Power supply, and original paperwork included. Original manufacturer box not included.**
The Electro-Harmonix EHX Tri Parallel Mixer Pedal is a powerful effects creation and mixing hub with three separate FX loops and flexible controls allow for multiple configurations.
The Electro-Harmonix EHX Tri Parallel Mixer can be used in multiple configurations for a variety of switching and mixing applications. Use it to switch between or mix up to three separate effects loops. Send a guitar or other instrument out to three separate amplifiers, or input three separate instruments to switch between or mix to a single output. Mix effects in parallel to create sounds and allow for options not possible when using effects in series (one after another). These are a few examples of the multiple ways to incorporate the Tri Parallel Mixer into your setup.
The EHX Tri Parallel Mixer is surprisingly compact considering the level of functionality it provides, while its intuitive controls and I/O make it easy to operate. The Tri-Parallel Mixer comes with an EHX 9.6DC power supply.
- Electro-Harmonix EHX Tri Parallel Mixer/Switcher Effects Pedal
- Run up to three FX Loops in parallel
- Create sounds that are not possible by connecting effects in series
- Switch seamlessly between FX Loops in XOR mode
- Send one instrument out to three separate amplifiers
- Mix three instruments into a single output
- Intuitive controls and I/O make it easy to operate
- EHX 9.6DC power supply included
- Model: Electro-Harmonix EHX Tri Parallel
- Circuit: Analog w/ Digital Control
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA Power Adapter Included
- Dimensions (in): 5.75 x 4.75 x 2.5
- Current Draw: 45mA
- Year Released: 2019
- UPC: 683274012117
- MPN: TRIPARALLEL