The Boost/Line Driver is simple in design but superbly effective in solving a variety of mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems that can occur when combining effects. The MC401's circuit design has been used for years by CAE in the world's best guitarist's rigs to remedy these problems and rejuvenate the sparkle, punch and brilliance that can be lost. It can also be used as an ultra-clean boost (up to +20dB) for solos or to drive effects for more dynamics and sensitivity.
The MXR/CAE Boost/Line Driver can be powered by one 9-volt battery, a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003 or a DC Brick series power supply. Sold separately.
- BOOST knob controls overall boost (inactive in bypass mode)
- AC adapter input
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (ice blue LED indicates on)
- Dunlop MXR CAE Boost/Line Driver Effects Pedal
- Solves mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems that occur when combining effects
- Rejuvenate the sparkle, punch and brilliance that can be lost
- Boost function with knob adjustment from 0 to +20dB of clean uncolored boost
- True bypass
- Power Supply 9 Volts DC
- UPC: 710137031944
- MPN: MC401