Dunlop JHMS2 Authentic Hendrix '68 Shrine Octavio Fuzz Effects Pedal
This special edition of the Octavio Fuzz pays tribute to the legendary Jimi Hendrix with a custom finish that remixes prolific and celebrated rock artist John Van Hamersveld’s famous 1968 Shrine Auditorium concert poster art. Wings soar above a psychedelic landscape, evoking the musical journey that Jimi Hendrix’s work takes us on—from solid ground to high in the sky.
Packed into an MXR mini housing, the Authentic Hendrix ’68 Shrine Series Octavio Fuzz updates the circuitry of the original cheese wedge Octavio Fuzz for modern players and pedalboards. In its default mode, this pedal snarls with super aggressive silicon saturation. Pushing the Octave switch kicks in the classic octave up fuzz sound so potently demonstrated on tracks such as "One Rainy Wish" and "Purple Haze." Both modes deliver a range touch-sensitive fuzz tones that will inspire you to venture into uncharted sonic territory just as the incomparable Jimi Hendrix did when he used the Octavio Fuzz to make history.
- Dunlop Hendrix '68 Shrine Series Octavio Fuzz Pedal
- Jimi Hendrix signature fuzz pedal
- Iconic 1968 Shrine Auditorium concert poster art finish
- Reproduction of the circuit in Jimi's cheese wedge Octavio Fuzz
- Switch between the iconic octave-up sound and super snarling silicon saturation
- Pedalboard-friendly MXR mini housing
- Power: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- UPC: 710137131736
- MPN: JHMS2