Washburn's Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you're sitting or standing.
The WCG20SCE is a Grand Auditorium style acoustic/electric guitar that features a book matched solid Sitka spruce top whose tone will improve with age, supported by Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing, rosewood back and sides, a cutaway for superior upper fret access and premium Fishman 301T electronics for natural amplified acoustic tone. Of course the unique feature of this model is the beveled mahogany binding on the lower bout that provides the comfort the series gets its name from by removing the harsh angle that would normally cut into your forearm. Other features are the mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and matching rosewood capped headstock and bridge. Diecast tuners get and keep you in tune.
The WCG20SCE is a fantastic sounding acoustic guitar on its own but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman® 301T is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
- Washburn WCG20SCE Comfort Series Spruce Top Grand Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Shape: Grand Auditorium Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany/Bound Rosewood
- Sides: Rosewood
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Scalloped Sitka Spruce bracing
- Rosette: Custom Comfort
- Neck: Satin Mahogany with 2 way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Rosewood with 21 Frets
- Inlays: N/A
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Scale: 25.5
- Preamp System: Fishman 301T with Tuner
- Bridge: Mahogany/Bound Rosewood
- Tuners: Chrome diecast tuners
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 Light Set Phospher Bronze
- Case: GCGADLX-U (Sold Separately)
- Finish: Natural
- UPC: 801128034805
- MPN: WCG20SCE