The Washburn Comfort Series G10SE is the acoustic-electric version of the G10S. The focus of Washburn’s Comfort Series is to provide ergonomic solutions for the player. The Comfort G10SE features a tapered ergonomic Walnut armrest on a satin finished Grand Auditorium body. The Walnut Ergonomic Armrest Bevel not only improves the playing experience, but also the armrest provides dramatic reduction in fatigue and pain to strumming hand shoulder issues. This, all before you note the inherent beauty of the Ergonomic Armrest design.
On this Grand Auditorium body guitar, a solid Sitka spruce top with Cathedral-peak scalloped-X bracing is paired with mahogany back and sides and a bone nut and saddle which offers a guitar with a bold, crisp and classic voice. The G10SE is outfitted with Fishman’s Sonitone pickup system. This non-invasive under saddle pickup system features a volume and tone control accessible at the soundhole and provides Fishman’s world famous acoustic-electric tone.
Finished in Satin, the G10SE is a statement in understated elegance.
- Washburn G10SE Comfort Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: Washburn Parquet, 3-Ring
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Style: 6 String Acoustic Electric
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with 2 Way Truss Rod
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Pickups: Fishman Sonitone Under Saddle Transducer
- Preamp System: Fishman Sonitone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome Diecast Tuners
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 Light Set Phospher Bronze
- UPC: 801128305110
- MPN: WCG10SENS-O-U