Washburn M3SWETWRK Americana F-Style Acoustic Electric Mandolin, Trans Wine Red
Washburn M3SWE Americana Series all-solid carved top F-Style Mandolin, active electronics, transparent wine red finish. Hardshell case included.
The M3SWE is based on our popular M3SWK F-style mandolin but has added pickup and active electronics with bass, treble and volume controls. It also features a beautiful Trans Wine Red finish. Not only does it sound great acoustically but it’s the perfect stage performance mandolin.
Washburn has been building mandolins since the late 1800s. Whether you’re a bluegrass, Celtic or rock player, see how the addition of a mandolin can broaden your sonic pallet and add a new dimension to your music. For traditionalists, you’ll find all the tone & projection you’d expect from our world class instruments.
- Washburn Americana F-Style Acoustic Electric Mandolin
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Sitka Spruce
- Type: Americana Instruments
- Style: Mandolin
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number Of Frets: 24 Frets
- Inlays: Snow Flake
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-1/8"
- Scale: 13-3/4"
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Preamp System: MG2
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Gold Diecast w/Pearloid Buttons
- Color: Trans Wine Red
- Finish: Gloss
- Strings: D'addario J73 Light Gauge Mandolin Strings
- Hardshell Case: MC92 Included
- UPC: 801128353630
- MPN: M3SWETWRK-D-U
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed