The D20SCE is a classic dreadnought acoustic guitar with cutaway for superior upper fret access. It features a solid Sitka spruce top and Cathedral Peak Scalloped-X bracing for superior tone that improves with age, Pau Ferro back and sides, a mahogany neck with an Ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, die-cast tuners with stylish ebonite buttons for quick, easy and accurate tuning, a Washburn tortoise pick guard and a Washburn Heritage rosette.
The D20SCE blends of solid Sitka spruce and Pau Ferro to create a tone well suited to bluegrass flat picking and hard strumming. It is both full but clear and articulate. Thanks to its built in Fisman Presys II 301T Tuner/Preamp, you’ll never need to carry around an extra tuner. The preamp features volume, bass and treble control for natural amplified acoustic tone, plus a phase switch to deal with feedback issues.
- Washburn Heritage 20 Series Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back: Pau Ferro
- Sides: Pau Ferro
- Bracing: Cathedral Peak Advanced-X Scalloped
- Rosette: Washburn Heritage
- Neck Material: Satin Mahogany with 2-way Trussrod
- Fretboard: Ovangkol with 20 Frets
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale: 25-5/16"
- Controls: Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / phase
- Pickup: Under Saddle Transducer
- Preamp System: Fisherman Presys II 301T w/Tuner
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Tuners: Chrome die-cast w/Ebonite buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Light Gauge Phosphor Bronze
- UPC: 801128708843
- MPN: HD20SCE