- Acoustic Guitars
- 6-String Acoustic Guitars
- Takamine GF30CE-NAT FXC Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural
Takamine GF30CE-NAT FXC Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural
The Takamine GF30CE is a sleek-looking acoustic-electric guitar that features solid-top construction, superior-sounding electronics and Takamine's diminutive FXC body style with a soft Venetian-style cutaway.
A great choice for any player seeking the well-balanced sound of a small-bodied guitar, the GF30CE combines a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides that produce notable sweetness and articulation. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Takamine 6 String Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Style: FXC Cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Scale Length: 25.3"(643 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"(305 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875"(42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Split Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Pin-less
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-Cast
- Color: Gloss Natural
- UPC: 799493251746
- MPN: GF30CE-NAT
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed