Series 11 Guitars are all-solid, no-compromise instruments with classic vintage styling and an affordable price tag.
Recording King’s Series 11 offers players all-solid tonewoods in a great-looking vintage-style package. The Series 11’s extra-lightweight Dreadnought gives players a high-quality, affordable guitar with no compromise in tone or vibe.
The foundation of the Series 11 sound comes from a solid spruce top paired with solid mahogany back and sides. These traditional all-solid tonewoods deliver the fundamentals of acoustic tone at first strum, for a classic sound that will only continue to deepen over years of playing.
For authentic vintage styling, the Series 11 Dreadnought is finished in transparent brownburst with an ultra-thin satin finish. Classy low-key MOP dots map the fretboard, and the vintage Recording King headstock design delivers classic 3-on-a-side vintage mojo.
Each Series 11 guitar comes from our workshop with great-sounding Fishman Sonitone electronics for guitars that are roadworthy as well as sonically and stylistically impressive.
- Recording King Series 11 Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Padauk
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Black
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear, Ivory Button
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: Small Ring
- Top Purfling: None
- Fretboard Inlays: Ivory Dots
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Padauk
- Bridge Shape: Belly Bridge
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Finish: Satin
- Color: Transparent Brownburst
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- UPC: 840246041586
- MPN: RDS-11-FE3-TBR