The Recording King Songwriter 60 is a high-quality two-channel acoustic instrument amplifier with balanced high-fidelity studio-monitor clarity and detail. Easy to use, compact, lightweight and portable, the Recording King A-60 has all the features you need to amplify your acoustic instrument and voice, without the complications of excessive “bells and whistles.
Compact, lightweight and portable, the Recording King Songwriter 60 has all the features you need to amplify your acoustic instrument and voice. It has two independent channels, one for insutrments, the other for microphones (this channel can also be used with line-level devices, and also instruments), and each channel has its own independent reverb control. With 60 watts and two 6.5" woofers plus 1" soft-dome tweeter, its sound is balanced and clear, like a high-quality studio monitor. Features include switchable 48-volts phantom power for condenser microphones, an aux input for phones and other devices, an effects loop, headphone jack, and tuner out jack.
- Recording King Songwriter Amplifier
- Max Output: 60 Watts
- Channels: 2
- Channel 1 Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb
- Channel 1 Switches: High/Low Input Sensitivity, Contour
- Channel 2 Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb
- Channel 2 Switches: 48-Volt Phantom Power, Line/Mic Input Sensitivity
- Global Control: Master Volume
- Speakers: Two 6.5" Woofers & One 1" soft Dome Tweeter
- UPC: 840246041715
- MPN: AR-A60