- Drums & Percussion
- Drum Hardware
- Drum & Percussion Stands
- Ludwig LAP27CS Atlas Pro Straight Cymbal Stand
Ludwig LAP27CS Atlas Pro Straight Cymbal Stand
Ludwig Atlas Pro hardware is designed for the touring professional: Heavy-duty, engineered for rough travel and hard playing. Ludwig incorporates all of their high-end features into this line of hardware.
In a sea of cymbal stands that all look and function the same, Atlas presents a refined "Modern-Classic" design, with the features and reliability to match its striking good looks. Atlas Pro cymbal stands will take the abuse the road can dish out, and keep performing with solid assurance night after night.
- Ludwig Straight Cymbal Stand
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups.
- 3-Tier construction: For compact storage and large height adjustment range.
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
- UPC: 641064840173
- MPN: LAP27CS
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed