Floyd Rose FRTS3100R3 Special Series Tremolo System with R3 Locking Nut, Rose Gold
Floyd Rose Tremolo Systems are used by more professionals throughout the world than any other. No copy can duplicate the patented double-locking design of the Floyd Rose Systems that allows you to lock your guitar in tune at the nut and at the bridge. The Floyd Rose Tremolo System is engineered like no other tremolo system. Its high quality steel parts are manufactured to exacting specifications.
The Floyd Rose Special is our Authentic version of a licensed Floyd Rose tremolo system manufactured in Korea exclusively for Floyd Rose. The Floyd Rose Special maintains design and features of an Original Floyd Rose, while utilizing zinc alloy saddles in place of steel and a zinc alloy sustain block in place of brass. The design specifications and high quality materials of the Special Series Floyd Rose bridge will hold up to the demands of today's performers.
This tremolo kit contains the bridge, R3 locking nut, springs & claw, mounting studs, and all hardware necessary for installation.
Floyd Rose Special R3 Locking Nut Specifications:
- Width: 1.6875" (42.85 mm)
- Radius: 12" (304.8 mm)
- Height @ D: .2795" (7.10mm)
- E-E Center Width: 1.4153" (35.95 mm)
- String Spacing: .2598" (6.60 mm)
- Floyd Rose Special Series Tremolo System with R3 Nut, Rose Gold
- R3 Locking Nut Included
- Authentic Patented Double-Locking Tremolo Bridge System
- Knife Edge Design Creates Minimal Friction
- Base Plate: Spot-Hardened Steel
- Saddles & Sustain Block: Zinc Alloy
- Tremolo Arm: Steel
- Screws: Steel
- Springs: Coiled Steel
- Made in Korea
- Color: Rose Gold
- UPC: 835580017496
- MPN: FRTS3100R3