- Guitar Accessories
- Pickups, Parts, & Tools
- Fender Standard Series Jazz Bass Guitar Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets, Maple
Fender Standard Series Jazz Bass Guitar Neck, 20 Medium Jumbo Frets, Maple
Crafted at our Ensenada, Mexico manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Jazz Bass guitar maple neck features a comfortable "modern C" profile and 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets.
The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a satin finish on the back offers smooth playability.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier by Fender bass.
Because Fender genuine replacement necks have not been mounted to guitar bodies, nut slots must be cut by qualified personnel. Other installation processes may be required, such as fret work, fitting the neck to the neck pocket, and other instrument setup procedures. Your local FMIC Authorized Service Center can install genuine replacement necks.
- Fender Standard Series Jazz Bass Guitar Neck
- Maple neck with walnut "skunk" stripe
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5" radius
- 20 medium jumbo frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Standard truss rod
- Four pre-drilled tuning machine holes
- UPC: 885978421121
- MPN: 0996202921
- SKU: 099-6202-921
Customers also viewed