The new Flatiron Fuzz is a classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion. With its late ‘70s style circuit and symmetrical hard clipping, it’s EHX’s take on the RAT2 pedal, only we think it’s better.
The Flatiron Fuzz is extremely versatile. At lower drive settings it remains fairly clean and adds a pleasing mild distortion. As the drive is turned up it transports you to a world of arena rock and produces spectacular, thick, meaty tones.
The Flatiron Fuzz features three controls: Volume, Drive and Filter. Volume sets the output level while Drive adjusts the amount of sustain and distortion. The unique Filter control is actually a low pass filter with a movable cut-off frequency. This is especially cool because it lets you dial in just the right amount of high-end... from dark to raunchy.
- Electro-Harmonix Flatiron Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Classic op-amp powered fuzz/distortion
- Delivers symmetrical hard clipping
- As you turn down your guitar volume, it cleans up, but not all the way
- Unique Filter control
- Compact, pedalboard friendly design
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity in bypass mode
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 5mA @ 9VDC
- UPC: 683274012056
- MPN: FLATIRON