Dunlop MXR Bass Innovations M81 Bass Preamp Pedal w/ 3-Band EQ
Dunlop MXR Bass Innovations M81 Bass Preamp Pedal. The Bass Preamp combines a pristine bass preamp with a studio-quality Direct Out so you can adjust your sound to any live or recording scenario.
The MXR Bass Preamp combines a pristine bass preamp with a studio-quality Direct Out in a Phase 90-sized box, providing clear tone without hogging precious pedalboard space. Use it to add a new voice to an old passive bass, sweeten up any amp, or put some special sauce on a particular song. Dial it in just the way you want it and send it straight to the house-pre or post-EQ-with the built-in Direct Out.
The Bass Preamp features separate Input and Output level controls and a 3-band EQ section with sweepable midrange-from 250hz to 1khz-for extensive tonal flexibility. It's all delivered super clean with high headroom thanks to our own Constant Headroom Technology, and you can use the PRE/POST EQ switch to set whether or not your Direct Out signal is affected by the Bass Preamp's EQ section. And of course, the Bass Preamp features a GROUND LIFT switch in case you encounter ground loop hum.
The Bass Preamp is factory preset to operate in 1/4" out buffered bypass and Direct Out active. For players who only want to use the 1/4" out, there are two internal switches that disable the Direct Out and 1/4" out buffered bypass for true ¼" out bypass mode.
- Dunlop MXR M81 Bass Preamp Pedal
- 3-Band EQ with sweepable midrange
- Studio-quality Direct Out
- Constant Headroom Technology for clean, crystal clear tone
- Powered by one 9-volt battery (remove bottom plate to install), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, a DC Brick power supply, or phantom power
- Input Impedance: 2.2 MΩ
- 1/4” Output Impedance: 300 Ω, 40 Hz
- Balanced Output Impedance: 120 Ω, 40 Hz
- Maximum 1/4” Output Level: +13 dBV
- Maximum Balanced Output Level: -2 dBV
- Noise Floor*: -98 dBV
- THD: 0.03%, 1 kHz
- EQ Controls: Bass ±16 dB, 40 Hz, Mid ±17 dB, 250 Hz to 1 kHz, Treble ±18 dB, 4 kHz
- Input Control: Pre EQ, ±10 dB
- Output Control: Post EQ, +20 dB
- Bypass**: True, Hardwire, Buffer
- Current Draw: 8.5 mA
- Phantom Power Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
- UPC: 710137072770
- MPN: M81
Customers also viewed