Dunlop Heavy Core Strings are made with great pride in Benicia, California and specially designed for the player that plays in dropped or lowered tunings. They incorporate a unique core wire and proprietary wrap ratios to offer players the ability to really dig in while retaining a tight low end, focused midrange and smooth top-end when playing clean or distorted.
- Dunlop Heavy Core Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings
- Heavy core electric strings for drop tuning
- Designed for higher tension at standard tuning or normal tension at dropped tunings
- "Dig in" while retaining sound fundamentals
- Engineered for great tone, balance, and feel
- Nickel Wound
- 6-String Set
- Heavy Gauges: 10, 13, 17, 28, 38, 48
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UPC: 710137046320
- MPN: DHCN1048