Tempered glass slides are preferred for full, rich tones. They sound warmer and more resonant than metal slides, producting smooth transitions with minimal string noise. Tempered glass slides are the top choice for many acoustic players, and they're also favored by electric players who want the purest slide tones possible.
This Dunlop 210 Glass Slide offers a warmer, thicker tone accentuating the middle harmonics of your sound. Processed from high quality boron silicate. Heat treated and annealed for a flawless tube.
- Dunlop Glass Slide
- 210 Medium Wall Thickness, Medium (20x25x60mm)
- Warmer, thicker tone accentuates middle harmonics
- Processed from high quality Boron Silicate
- Heat treated and annealed to produce a flawless tube
- Medium, Fits ring size 11
- UPC: 710137000216
- MPN: 210 SI