Dunlop glass slides offer a warmer, thicker tone accentuating the middle harmonics of your sound. Processed from high-quality boron silicate. Heat treated and annealed for a flawless tube.
The Dunlop 204 is a medium wall thickness, knuckle sized slide. The shorter knuckle length allows for sliding while leaving your fingertip available for fretting ability and access. Producing smooth transitions, minimal string noise, and pure performance, this Dunlop 204 medium knuckle glass slide is a top choice for acoustic and electric guitar players.
204 Medium Wall Thickness, Knuckle (20X25X28mm)
- Dunlop Tempered Glass Slide
- 204 Medium Wall Thickness, Knuckle (20X25X28mm)
- Warmer, thicker tone accentuates middle harmonics
- Processed from high quality boron silicate
- Heat treated and annealed to produce a flawless tube
- Fits ring size 10.5
- UPC: 710137000209
- MPN: DUN-204