The new passive DOD Mini Volume Pedal is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that there are no strings to break. Despite its compact form factor it is designed to have the same feel and throw as pedals that are twice its size (and price).
The Mini Volume features a high-quality 500kΩ potentiometer making it perfect for any volume pedal application. The non-slip rubber pads and a peerless industrial design by DB Instrument Amp ensure a high quality volume pedal that will last the test of time.
- Gear Drive for reliable performance
- Treble Bleed so high frequencies are maintained at lower volume
- Ultra Compact size has same footprint as most pedals
- Rugged all-steel construction
- High-quality 500kΩ potentiometer
- Non-slip rubber pads
- Input: (1) 1/4" TS Instrument
- Output: (1) 1/4" TS Instrument
- Chassis: All Metal
- Weight: ~1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kgs.
- Dimensions: 5.00”(L) x 3”(W) x 2.40”(H) / 127mm(L) x 76mm(W) x 61mm(H)
- UPC: 691991006562
- MPN: DOD-MINIVOL