DigiTech DOD-MINIEXP DOD Mini Expression Pedal
The new passive DOD Mini Expression Pedal is just the right size for your pedal board, and your wallet. Rugged all-steel construction and gear drive means that there are no strings to break. Despite its compact form factor it is designed to have the same feel and throw as pedals that are twice its size (and price).
The Mini Expression Pedal features a TRS (25kΩ)/TS (10kΩ)/RTS (25kΩ) selector, making it flexible to work with most gear with expression pedal inputs. The non-slip rubber pads, and a peerless industrial design by DB Instrument Amp insure a high quality expression pedal that will last the test of time.
- DigiTech DOD Mini Expression Pedal
- Small form factor occupies minimal pedalboard space
- Long-throw treadle for full range of control
- Gear Drive for reliable performance
- 3-position multi resistance for wide range of compatibility
- High-quality, high-cycle linear 25kΩ/10kΩ potentiometer for smooth expressive control
- Impedance switch changes from 25kΩ (top/bottom) to 10kΩ (middle) to accommodate Line
- 6®-style CC inputs
- Removable rubber feet for pedalboard mounting
- 1/4” jack with selectable TS, TRS, or RTS operation
- Skid-free treadle pad
- Rugged construction
- Output: (1) 1/4" TRS/TS Instrument
- Chassis: All Metal
- Dimensions: 5.00”(L) x 3”(W) x 2.40”(H) / 127mm(L) x 76mm(W) x 61mm(H)
- Weight: ~1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kgs.
- UPC: 691991006555
- MPN: DOD-MINIEXP
Find Similar Products by Tag
Customers also viewed